Cook along with Kim for Hospice a virtual experience of plant based foods September 5th 10 am live on Zoom
September 5th 10 am live on Zoom
Ready set GO – get your aprons on and acquire the shopping list sent to you when you pay your R100 in support of @sunshinecoasthospice. Download Zoom and be ready on 5 September for a fabulous feast of plant based foods. Recipes will be fun, easy and nutritious for all . You may just watch the live event without the cook along and enjoy the banter.
If you can’t make the live event support @sunshinecoasthospice anyway and link into the recording at your leisure anytime. Real food, spring cleanse ideas, family friendly, immune boosting… what more could one want…. And fun, fun fun for all with prizes and lucky draws
SUNSHINE HOSPICE HOSTS – Cook with Kim and support hospice.
Dear Friend of Hospice
We are delighted to announce that Kim van Niekerk from Hello Healthi will be hosting a virtual cook-a-long in aid of Grahamstown & Sunshine Coast Hospice. We are most grateful to Kim for this generous offer and opportunity to raise much needed funds for our hospice and invite you to join us for this special event.
Kim will host this virtual event from her own country kitchen at Albertvale in Bedford and you can join her from your kitchen anywhere in the world. We will send you a list of the ingredients you will need a week before the event should you wish to cook along. You can also choose the option not to cook along and rather watch only and be inspired to try the recipes out in your own time and at your own leisure.
To attend the event, please do the following:
- Book your place by depositing R100.00 in our banking account with your name and cook as reference. Sunshine Coast Hospice, ABSA (Port Alfred) Branch Code: 632005, Current Account No: 4050102755.
- Email or whatsapp proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0837991105
- We will send you the zoom link for “Cook with Kim” and all you need to do is follow the link to join. You can access ZOOM through your browser or by downloading the free app on your phone or computer.
- The event will be in a webinar format and only Kim and team will be visible on zoom but you will be able to comment and ask questions.
- For those who would like to cook along please dress up/apron up, in celebration of spring on the day and post pictures on facebook.
- Please remember to tag us. https://www.facebook.com/sunshinecoasthospice; @sunshinecoasthospice https://www.facebook.com/hellohealthi @hellohealthi
- Please ensure that you arrive on zoom at least 5-10 minutes before the start of the event.
Please contact Angela on 0837991105 or via email, email@example.com for further information.